Preserving and renovating buildings, bridges and other structures currently accounts for over 30% of civil engineering activities.
The lightness, resistance and easy implementation of Toray Carbon Fibers Europe composites materials are key parameters for efficiently reinforcing, repairing and building structures in civil engineering.
- sustainability compared to conventional materials,
- resistance to corrosion and fatigue,
- greater tensile resistance enabling a reduction in the volume of materials used,
- lightness making implementation easier compared to conventional materials,
- ecological and economic advantages over steel and other materials.